Saturday, July 11, 2009

*drool* I love me some eye candy...

...even though it's not what you'd normally expect.

I think this ivory cake topper would look gorgeous on this citrus cake.

So cute! I'm thinking of these for flower girls. Imagine them with little pink and orange leis and pink hair flowers. So cute! Maybe kukui nuts instead of leis... Good thing I have plenty of time to decide.
I love these colors (not necessarily the flowers in the bouquet...though I do love those orange honey comb-ish flowers...).

Pretty for the backs of chairs. Maybe something similar for bridesmaids/flower girls?



Unfortunately I didn't save links for these posts (minus the cake topper...hopefully the link works). In the future I'll be sure to save them!



Salud, dinero y amor para siempre.
Kaitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment