Saturday, July 11, 2009

Who's that pretty girl in the mirror there?

Me, apparently. I don't mean to brag or anything, but my mom's Facebook friends saw a picture of the two of us together and began flirting. She had to break the unfortunate news to them that the person with whom they were flirting was, in fact, not me. Looks like Brian has some competition.

Who's Brian, you might ask? Well let me explain.

This is Brian and me after a long day of "graduating" from college

Brian and I met many, many moons ago. We dated on and off for a while. A few months ago (January?) we decided to give it another go. So far life has been splendid. The scary thing is that his parents want us to get married. Yikes. I think we're both a little young/immature/broke for that. Neither of us knows where we'll be in a month, let alone 5 years. I vote we hold off a little...though I don't mind looking at lovely things like this (hint: I do not want lab created sapphires):




We'll see where things go. And, of course, I'll keep you posted along the way. In the mean time, I'm gonna go eat dinner. Yum.


Salud, dinero y amor para siempre.
Kaitlin





Editor's note: I cannot figure out how to get the link to the ring to post. I found the image on www.kay.com, under the Color Gemstone/Sapphire section. Leave a comment if you're interested and I'll post the exact link right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment